Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fall

Fall is an exciting time. Not only is it back to school time where I get all new students and another chance to prove that I can talk to 150 people each day and not be overly self-conscious. It is also the time for the pumpkin carving contest. And it is also time for NaNoWriMo.

Last year my pumpkin was a Death Eater mask. I think my most sucessful pumpkin was the Norse wolf Fenrir. I haven't yet gotten inspired for this year's pumpkin, but I am keeping my eyes open. I think Shane is going to carve with us this year. That will be cool. It's become a sort of Matt-Corey's-chaperones pumpkin carving.

For NaNo, I have an idea, but I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it the way I want. I think once I get going, I might not know what to do with the middle of the story. The middle is always the most difficult for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home