Monday, December 07, 2009

Costa Rica 3

So one of the other lists I found on line said that if I wanted to really enjoy myself in Costa Rica while looking at the wildlife, I needed to bring along a birding book. Well, I was just taken aback at how well they know my intrigue with birds! (That is sarcastic.) However, I do believe that Costa Rica has some of the rarest and coolest birds in the world (including the red footed booby), so I went to amazon and got a birding book of Costa Rican birds. It's supposed to be the "best" one, but who knows? They let everyone and their spider monkey review books nowadays. There's no telling whether this book is actually good until I bring it to Costa Rica.

I've been gathering things to bring and putting them in my suitcase which lies open in our nonexistant baby's room. Yesterday I got a new travel toothbrush. Very thrilling. And I put in $45 in ones because I hear that the Ticos accept American money in some places. If it's anything like Mexico, the ones will come in handy.

Now I just have to decide on how many shirts I really need to bring. I suppose I should bring more than I think if I have the space. If it's humid, wash-and-wear won't really work because there will be no significant drying time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home