Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hockey Game

So I went to the boys' hockey game on Thursday night last week. I discovered that the JV game was at 5:30, so I didn't have to wait until 7:30 for hockey action. I stayed for all of both of the games. They were fairly entertaining, though we lost both games. It was cool to see the boys I've had in class doing something other than studying and whatnot. Their skating by itself was impressive, mostly because I can't really ice skate. There was a period of time where I was rollerblading and doing pretty well at it, but the ice skate is still a Sisyphian piece of footwear for me. And also, on rollerblades, I could never go backwards...

The games were interesting to watch, but I don't know that I gained a ton of knowledge that I didn't already have. What was cool was that a couple of students from JV came and watched the varsity game with me. They told me what they thought about the varisty players and yelled at the guys when they did stupid stuff. They also shmoozed with the moms in the stands. It was really sweet, actually. They seemed like they were totally in their element, which of course they were.

1 Comments:

At 6/23/2009 2:56 AM , Blogger elenora123 said...

Well… I visit your website first time and found this site very useful and interesting! Well… you guys doing nice work and I just want to say that keep rocking and keep it up!!!!
Barbara
Personalized Vampire Romance Novels from Book By You!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home