Sunday, August 28, 2005


This is a shot I took of Lake Michigan while we were at the Shedd Acquarium in Chicago. The Shedd Acquarium was fantastic. We hung out with the beluga whales for about a half hour and got to see all sorts of fish from around the world. Also, the rock hopper penguins were awesome. They move so distinctly. I told Mara that I guessed Danny deVito studied this type of penguin when preparing for his role in Batman Returns. Anyway, I like this shot because the sky is perfect and the boats are so orderly. If it wasn't for that pesky railing in the lower left... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8/28/2005 7:19 PM , Blogger John said...

Yay! New blog! And pix this time! I tell you again, if you ever give up teaching, you should go into the photography business.

Just updated my blog too, thought I would check yours out as well. Yay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home