Sunday, August 28, 2005


My brother's new dog. It took my brother much less time than I'd thought to find a new dog. His is Bailey. I helped name her. She likes to stand up on her back legs. She can walk like that and turn in a circle. I call her "Circus Dog" sometimes. My cousin suggested "Barnum" as a name, and so I countered with "Bailey." She's a little turd sometimes because she loves to jump up (all the time), but I really like her and she likes to play. Last time I went over there (Thursday), she'd been pacing, waiting for me to come. Dogs are so cool. They are so honest about who they like and who they don't. Bailey is a cross between a Norwegian Elkhound and a German Shepherd, they think. And she is about 2 - 3 years old. My brother got her from the Humane Society. I can't imagine the person who would give up this dog. She's a real sweetheart. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home